- Application Forms for the relevant Course can be obtained from the office after the announcement of the PUC Results.
- Filled in application forms along with necessary documents must be submitted before the due date and registered in the College Office.
- The list of students who have selected for admission will be announced in the notice board. No individual intimations will be sent to students.
- The students are directed to contact the college Office for further details.
- Parents should accompany the Candidate at the time of admission.
The following documents have to be produced:
- PUC Marks card and Xerox copy of the same
- Transfer Certificate
- Original Caste Cum Income Certificate
- latest Passport size Photographs
- S.S.L.C. Xerox Marks Card
- Foreign students are required to produce the following documents along with the documents mentioned above:
- AIDS Free Certificate (Medical Certificate)
- Eligibility Certificate
- Copies of Passport
- Copies of Visa
- College reserves the right of admission.
- The students who desire to withdraw their admission the college will forfeit all the fees paid by them
The below noted scholarships along with fees concession are available to the students.
1) SC/ST Scholarship
2) Defence Scholarship
3) Post Matric Scholarship
4) Sports Scholarship
5) NCC Scholarship
6) Physically Handicapped Scholarship
7) Labour Dept. Scholarship
8) Merit Scholarship
9) Minority Scholarship
9-00 A.M. to 5-00 P.M.
Classes will be conducted as per the schedule of the timetable and special classes may be taken on working days or holidays in order to complete the syllabus. A student must compulsorily attend 75 percent of the classes conducted. A student who has attendance below the prescribed percentage will not be allowed to take the examination.
TEST AND EXAMINATIONS
Periodical test and examinations will be conducted by the college as per the regulations of the University of Mysore, which is compulsory to all the students. Abstaining from tests and examination will be viewed seriously.
As per the university notification Nq. 2/34/90-91 dated 16th June 1997 whenever the syllabus is changed, a student shall be permitted to take the examination as per the Regulations of UOM.